The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 19, 2010

My Blue Violin Tilda

Hi folks....First of all, thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday and left a comment on my Tilda cards. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a note.

This morning I have for you the third card made with the Tilda's with Violin that I coloured on Wednesday night to practice my colouring. This one uses the image where I made her gown blue.




The layout is from this week's Create4Fun Challenge Blog Sketch.

The papers are CTMH Topstitch, which I also used to back my clear craft button embellishments in the lower right corner.

I put a bunch of my Spellbinders dies to use on this one - Large Petite Ovals, Labels Eleven and the Kaleidoscope border.

My sentiment (StudioG) was punched using the Stampin' Up Word Window Punch (which I keep forgetting I have!)

The musical notes stamped in the corner of the image panel are from the CTMH April Word Puzzle stamp set.

I  hope you aren't all tired of seeing this image - I have one more to go with a purple dress!

Hope you all  have a wonderfully crafty day! Thanks for stopping by.

18 comments:

Only by His Grace said...

Hi Sheena,
your card is beautiful. Love your layout and colouring. This is a lovely Tilda.
Hugs Marion

Tanya Rudd said...

Wow, This one is my favorite. Look at your awesome Copic coloring!

Love the buttons too.
Hugs
Tanya

Bengelmama said...

A beautiful card. Super.

Nadine

Maureen said...

Very cute Sheena! I have as yet to ink up mine; you have done a lovely job!

Myrna said...

Very nice job on Tilda. Like your delicate colors on her.

Peggie said...

Very pretty. Love the notes and the saying to go with it.

janet said...

very very pretty. i live in the ottawa area as well.

Barb Hardeman said...

She is just adorable, Sheena! What a lovely job you did with the coloring and layering all the nesties. Sweet, sweet card.

raindropecho said...

Great card! I love this color combo and the buttons are darling!
- Ann

Pen to Paper said...

Sorry I'm sending you so many comments but I haven't seen any of these cards before! How cute. I love the blue and brown scheme!!!

XOXO

Jackie

Aletha J. Williams said...

Gorgeous! I love your choice of colors!

Anne-Marije said...

What a fab card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Christine Riley said...

Lovely! I love the punch work at the top.
Hugs, Chrsitine

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow you sure work hard on this stamp Sheena. It's fun to see you come up with so many different styles with the same stamp. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Eulanda said...

Aww this is so cute. Love your coloring and that border is so elegant!

Julia said...

Very nice !!
Hugs,
Julia B.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

how PRETTY! I love everything about this. :)

Robin said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors!!!