The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 8, 2010

My last project for the Verve Spring Fling

So how is this for a busy night? Three posts!

The last challenge for the Verve Spring Fling was the Re-Cycle, Re-Use, Re-Purpose challenge. As it happens, I had this tube stashed away in the closet in my craft room waiting to be used for .... something...


It is really sturdy and has a pop-out plastic seal in the bottom. Since my Basic Grey Offbeat paper was just sitting there....well, I decided to use it, yet again! Just say "NO!" to hoarding! That's my new motto. And here is the tube transformed....


 


A funky little gift box ... maybe to be filled with candy? or chocolates? or crafting goodies? or maybe I'll keep it in my craft room (minus the shredded paper) and keep scissors or some such in it.

Okay....and I realized after the fact that I didn't actually stamp on this .... hmmm...if I was to gift it to someone I guess I would make a tag and stamp on that!

Anyways, hope you all have a crafty week. Don't know when next I will be back with something crafty. I'm thinking tomorrow I will attempt to quilt after work...not sure how well my old eyes will hold up for that though. We shall see.

5 comments:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Pretty, pretty container!

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Tanya Rudd said...

You rock Sheena! This is wonderful. LOVE the paper.
Hugs
Tanya

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, wow! Just love that paper and your transformed tube! Beautiful!

crafty-kristy said...

Sheena that is way too cute, great work. Love your work.