The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A new release from PaperWorksCo and Copic Certification in Ottawa

so I'm terribly excited that I got new goodies today...from CTMH and Pink Cat Studio.....and even more excited to read the post over at PaperWorksCo that there is a new release on March 12.

And I ALSO saw that there is going to be a Copic Certification class here in OTTAWA on May 2!!!!!! Finally!!!! Sadly, it is only open to stores and designers. But, that's probably a good thing or I would HAVE to jump onto the Copic bandwagon and take the class if it was open to the public.

So....for any of you who are local and associated with a store or are a designer .... here's your chance to get Copic Certified.....

by the way.....I had a VERY GOOD DAY quilting. Too good....I had to stop around 5:00pm because my arms and fingers were so sore....and I'm still sewing on the machine!!! I'm hoping my sore muscles and finger joints recover enough by tomorrow morning so I can resume. I have ALMOST finished the applique on the front of the quilt...ALMOST.

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Hi Sheena,

I signed up yesterday, and they do allow persons who have been, or are currently on design teams to take the course. Seating for general public opens up 3 weeks before the course, so I urge anyone interested to put their name down! A spot may open for them.

Yipee!
Hugs
Tanya

Danielle said...

Oooo, lots of yummy goodness you're sharing here Sheena! Wow - I wonder if I can get on the Copic Certification class - that would be fantastic!
Glad you've had a good day quilting!
Hugs, Danielle