The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A second copic Tilda

Hi again folks,

this is my second card post for today so feel free to scroll down a bit to see the first one. This card features the same image as earlier today, Tilda playing the Violin (my newest Tilda), from last night's first try at colouring my Magnolia stamps with Copic markers.



The layout is from this week's Sketch and Stash Challenge . I flipped the sketch and moved the sentiment every so slightly to balance it with the flowers (from my stash) that I chose as an added embellishment.

The papers are CTMH Amore.

The image panel and sentiment panels were cut with my new Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten dies that I got from PaperWorksCo.

Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Violin, CTMH April Word Puzzle (musical notes), StudioG (just a note)


Hope you are having a lovely day....now, I had better clean up from card-making and get to quilting!
I'll save my other two Tilda playing the Violin images for another day of card-making.

16 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Awesome job with the Copics! Beautiful card Sheena,
Hugs
Tanya

Garnet said...

Great Job! You blended the colors of Tilda with your papers and it looks wonderful.
Garnet

akuperstein said...

Great card. I love the coloring and the just a note !
Andrea

SUMTOY said...

You are rockin these out...Great job and wonderful colors

Gina L said...

Love the mauves/pinks and those little music notes! Gina L

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Very very pretty! YOu;re on a ROLL!!!!

Danielle said...

Way to go Sheena - another awesome Tilda card! Her pink dress looks gorgeous! Are you copic addicted yet? LOL
Hugs, Danielle

akuperstein said...

beautiful card. What a great idea using your just a note stamp. I love it.
Andrea

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and elegant :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Pen to Paper said...

Aww, I love the "Just a Note" quote!! This card is so cute!!! Congrats!

XOXO

Jackie

Becky said...

Wow! What a beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful, lovely colors.
Hugs, Chrsitine

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card you've created Sheena!
Those papers are lovely, your colouring is superb and I love what you've done with my sketch.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this Tilda image and the papers and embellies are lovely :-) Perfect sentiment too :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Robin said...

Gosh, this is such a lovely card!!! I love the colors!