The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring cleaning at PaperWorksCo

Hi folks,

just thought I would pass along this bit of news from Peggy at PaperWorksCo.....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once a year, I look at my inventory, and say to myself.. "WHAT HAVE I DONE!" haha
Normally its in the spring time, and as always, I have an dire need to clean and make space for more new goodies.

This year is no different. 
With our growing inventory, and smaller and smaller office space, I need to throw a weekend spring cleaning sale.

So from now till Sunday night, please enjoy an additional 20% off our order!  (this excludes the new nesties that just came in)

Simply put in "springclean" in the discount coupon box when you checkout to redeem your coupon.


As well, have you've checked out our new PaperCard kit for March?  its super cute, and all about kids!





 


(to check out the kits go here:  http://paperworksco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=444_445&products_id=3451)

Finally, our march stamp release is taking place on our blog on March 12!  if you want to check out some sneak peaks and find out how you can win some stamps, go to our blog:  www.paperworksco.com/blog
And don't worry, we will remind you of the launch next week!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you might want to spend some time browsing around the store. There have been lots of  yummy goodies added recently - beautiful papers, new stamps, yummy embellies. And don't forget that Peggy stocks Copic markers, inks and Spellbinders (the new release is excluded from the discount but there's still lots of others to choose from!).

By the way, I've been put on the wait list for the Copic Certification class being held here in Ottawa on May 2nd. I won't know until three weeks before hand if I get in or not so....fingers crossed. You know I'll be like a kid waiting for Christmas. It's going to be a long few weeks until then.

No comments: