The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 8, 2010

Verve March Spring Fling Colour Challenge

Yes, I spell colour the Canadian way....that isn't a typo.

The third challenge for Verve's Spring Fling was to use the colours yellow, green and chocolate. All weekend these papers from Basic Grey's Offbeat collection were in my mind to use for this challenge - I just had to find the time to make a card!


I used this week's sketch from Unscripted Sketches for the layout. The sentiment is from Verve's Beautiful Kindness set. The yellow ribbon is from my stash.

What do you think? Pretty funky, huh? Wait until you see the next post if you want to see funky!

3 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Look at that scrumptious Pear and the matching design paper. MMMmmm, this is one delicious card.
Hugs
Tanya

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing! :)

dstandard said...

Oh my fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches!