The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 8, 2010

Verve March Spring Fling Sketch Challenge

Hi folks,

well, I got down and crafty tonight. This is the first of my three posts to wrap up my take on Verve March Spring Fling Challenges.

I made this card for the VSMARSF2 challenge which was a sketch:



For all three projects tonight I decided to dig into my stash and use my Basic Grey Offbeat papers that I got at PaperWorksCo.

The stamped sentiment is from Verve's Beautiful Kindness.

Thanks for stopping by tonight - be sure to check out my other projects which will be posted shortly!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is wonderful. Love the statement, and the paper is beautiful, this would be a nice color scheme for a bedroom.
Hugs
Tanya

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling. I love the papers you chose. Thanks for playing! :)