The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Verve Tag

Hi again,

well, before I settle back into the couch with my sweetie and our kitties, I thought I would make up a quick tag to go with the card set I made a while back for a friend of mine. No, we STILL haven't been able to get together for lunch and her birthday was more than a month ago. I think I am going to have to kidnap her to get this lunch into her!

Anyways, the fourth challenge for the Verve March Release was to make a tag!



I used the Verve Wishful Elegance set for the sentiment and the papers are from my February PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo. It will coordinate perfectly with the card set.

Okay, that's it for me for today! Off to the couch!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is awesome! I love the burgundy and the green together.
Hugs
Tanya

Puddle Jumpers Studio said...

Very sweet tag. Yes, great colors.