The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Zach shines

Hi folks. Well, I just realized that with the new release tomorrow from PaperWorksCo that I had yet to ink up any of my stamps from the last release! So, I had to sit down tonight and show at least one of them some love.

Now, if you can believe this, while I was doing the dinner dishes I remembered a sheet of paper I had from We R Memory Keepers. From the MVP collection actually -- appropriately named "Namath"! I cut into that one lonely sheet to make this cute card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch with Zach the football player.


I used CTMH Goldrush cardstock for the card base and embossed it with my Cuttlebug Stars embossing folder.

Zach is coloured with my PrismaColor Pencils but his helmet has been embossed with clear embossing powder to give it that helmet-y shine...not sure if that comes through in the photo but...it is glossy.

The sentiment is from the CTMH Dream Big set (D1399).

Now, if only I knew a little boy who plays football so I could give this card to him!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is AMAZING! The colors are fab, the image is darling, and you rocked Mojo Monday's sketch.
Hugs
Tanya
P.S. I can so relate to having issues deciding where to send those masculine cards.

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!