The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Grillafella

Hi there,

well this card has finally been gifted so I guess I can let the rest of you see it.



Grillafella is from Stamping Bella. The happy birthday sentiment, papers (You Rock) and buttons are all from CTMH.

I used SCS sketch 274 for the layout, I just flipped it ninety degrees to suit the image.

I played a little with the matting for my image - with my  Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles I cut out a CTMH Outdoor Denim and Goldrush panel and offset them behind my image, which was also cut out using the same die. Since I used my Nestabilities on this card, I'm entering it into Tamiko's Challenge #2 to use a nestie!

Hope you have a lovely day!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a great card!

Tanya Rudd said...

Almost time for me to go home, but I stopped in to see your blog. What a GREAT card the design paper is deliciouis.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Awesome card, Sheena. Love the papers and I just did a similar sketch!

Tamiko's said...

Awesome use of the deckled edge nesties! GREAT JOB!! Thank you for playing the challenge!!

Aloha,
Joy