The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

hi folks,

I know it is very late Friday but I have had a long day and am just now sitting down to the laptop.

So from the comments left on the PaperWorksCo Blog hop post from last friday, I wrote down the name of everyone who commented (and wasn't actually a blog hop participant) and gave them a number and told dearly beloved to choose a number between 1 and 30. He chose number 21 .....and that corresponds to the number assigned to Melissa over at My Paper Obsession!

So Melissa, you can get in touch with me via the email link on the sidebar here at my blog with your snail mail address so  I can pop in the post for you the blog candy from Peggy.....and a few extra goodies from me!

Now I need to wind down - I'm still starstruck after taking a class led by Sally Lynn Macdonald herself (I didn't get in to the certification class on Sunday). I still have not gathered my gear for the crop tomorrow...and that starts at 9am. I think I'll be packing bright and early tomorrow morning.

No comments: