The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 3 of Jigsaw Mania at PaperWorksCo

Hi there....I know. You're saying "what's up, Sheena? no cards!!! how many days now?" I think Sunday was my last card post. My mojo is on a little bit of a hiatus -- not doing too much crafty this week and I can't show you the April birthday cards  (well, most of them) until they get delivered as there are recipients (and/or their spouses who might just get a sneaky peeky if the card goes up here BEFORE it is delivered).

HOWEVER......I do need to let you know about a fun game going on at PaperWorksCo for their next release. Peggy is releasing image sneak peeks in jigsaw puzzle form.

Now if you missed Day 1 and Day 2,  not to fret. I've got your back! If you follow the instructions in the Day 3 Jigsaw Mania post to become a fan on facebook, leave a message on the blog post saying you became a fan and that I sent you, then Peggy will send you the Day 3 puzzle pieces. In turn, you are allowed to send them to me and I can send you the Day 1 and Day 2 pieces. That's how it works - nothing underhanded about it - that's how the game is played. Teamwork!


Oh....and I have to say I am so tickled!!! Bright shiny new toy in the mail today! FINALLY! My itop brad maker arrived, along with the two larger punches, the brads to go with, the big brad adapter and the templates.

No comments: