The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hope your Easter is all it is cracked up to be!

Hi folks, this is my second post for today so if you would like to see the card that Corinne created for our team's entry into the TGF Royal Battle, just scroll down to the early post. There's a link in the post so you can vote for our card!

Anyways, it is a good thing I'm an early riser and get up HOURS earlier than my dearly beloved. I didn't get around to making his second easter card until this morning (I kept one of the Easter Anya cards for him but wanted to make a bunny card for him as well).

I really procrastinated on this one, which was silly since I even knew exactly what I wanted to do with the card.
  • one of my Bildmalarna Easter Bunny images from Paper Jewels that I already had coloured
  • the PaperWorksCo Sunday Sketch #26 (I'm a day late with my entry to the challenge but that's okay - there's another terrific sketch up today) and
  • papers from the March PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo

And here is the card!



The THREE DPs (the plaid, the pale blue and the pale green) are all DPs from the kit - so they are from the Animal Stackers line by 3BugsInARug. If you missed out on your chance to get the kit, you can still get those papers from PaperWorksCo. Just click on the name of the papers above.

I actually did TWO of the stamped images. The bottom layer is the full image and the top layer is just the bunny popped up on dimensionals. I don't think you can see that very well in this photo.

The ONE big yellow button is also from the kit - from the very generous embellishment pack that Peggy always includes. I think the yellow button ties in very nicely with the yellow coloured egg in the image. Since I included a button I will be submitting this card for the OCC challenge this week - to break out the buttons! And, even though I have already done one card for the AlotaRubberStamps challenge this week, I'm going to submit this one also (it's another 3-2-1 challenge) as you can submit as many entrie as you like for that challenge!

I hope dearly beloved likes his card ---- I know he will enjoy all of the dark chocolate Lindt bunnies I got for him.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Fabulous Sheena, loving the DP's.

Hugs
Tanya

Eulanda said...

A great card AND dark Lindt chocolates at Easter? Who wouldn't like that?!! I think this card is so cute and love the stack of eggs. Great job!

Helene said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge

Marie said...

So CUTE! Thank you for entering the Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge and Good Luck!

Lori Rider said...

This is so cute - I love your popped-up bunny and the fun colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

Loretta said...

Hiya, from the other side of Kanata!!! Your bunny card is darling.

Thanks so much for taking the time to play with us on the OCC this week!

Dana Grothaus said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!

~Christina~ said...

This is so super cute :) :)

Andrea said...

Well hello!! Lovely card!