The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 9, 2010

If you like cute stamps

has Peggy got an offer for you!

On the PaperWorksCo blog today, Peg posted the lastest DT call! If you like to have fun playing/working with the cutest stamps, I strongly encourage you to check out the post and toss YOUR hat into the ring (sorry Canada/US only for now).


I was part of the first blog team at PaperWorksCo and have only positive things to say - a great bunch of folks, lots of fun and it is REALLY cool to play with stamps BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!!! I know, isn't that terrible of me to say? But it's true! It's like you are part of a special, secret, EXCLUSIVE club.


The DT call ends on April 22 2010 so you have some time to apply.


In the meantime, I'm looking for advice on the inks to use for stamping images for Copic colouring. I have tons of different black ink (from my fabric experiment a few months back) and am wondering which ones are "copic safe". I think I need to get a new Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad as mine seems to be going a little dry (it gets a lot of use and I have managed to crack the case as well). Not sure if I will get out to Heather's this weekend to pick up another so I need to know if any of my others are safe to use until I can get a replacement!

Thanks for any suggestions!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Sheena
I've found Memento ink is the only one that works for copic colouring. I've tried lots of others and they all bleed. Hope this helps!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Stephanie J said...

Memento, all the way! =)

RiNNE said...

Hi Sheena,

I, too, have only used Memento Ink so sorry but no help here.

Thanks for the info on the PWDT call though! I've been meaning to expand my stamping horizon and skills so I've been looking to apply to some.

Corinne