The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Moving on....

from the TGF Royal Battle --- it's in the hands of the interwebs now!!! Vote for whichever you think is best....I'm not going to try to bribe you...I could but I won't.


if you are here for the PaperWorksCo blog hop, you can find that post here, be sure to leave a comment as you could win some blog candy from PaperWorksCo! You  might NOT want to jump there directly though as I do have a few other creations with the new PWCO stamps from Rachelle Anne Miller -- take your time, enjoy the view....check out this post and the one from Saturday.....and go see my TGF post....vote for my project!!!   Enough with the strong arming you say?.....okay....here you go.




This card features the Birthday Parade image (and sentiment) from the new Rachelle Anne Miller collection. The papers are Basic Grey Euphoria (which I also picked up at the PaperWorksCo store). The flower is one I had left over from one of the PaperWorksCo monthly papercard kits a while back...so are the dew drops.

I used my Spellbinders Long Scalloped (and plain) Rectangles dies for the image panel and mat.

ETA - I used my Copics to colour this image by the way (E25, E35, E31, E39, E21, RV34, RV32, YR04, B23, B21, B26, G14, G12, Y13, Y15, V15, V17, W1).

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cher said...

cute card, nicely colored

ultraroyale said...

Very cheerful card. I love the coloring. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Tanya Rudd said...

Love the design paper Sheena, and the new RAM stamps are adorable.
Hugs
Tanya