The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My fourth PWCO Rachelle Anne Miller card

I know I know ... "shut up already Sheena, go do your chores...sheesh...at LEAST have a shower already!"......

well, what can I say, I made these cards ....  let's see, thursday morning? I could drag things out, showing you one a day but let's face it....these new images from Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorksCo are just too cute to keep waiting in the wings.

To see my previous creations you can click through these links:
  • Friday's blog hop post featuring "A Surprise Cheer" (be sure to leave a comment before April 30th for a chance to win blog candy from PaperWorksCo)
  • Saturday's post featuring "Puddles of fun" (okay...every time I type puddles I mistakenly hit the i and type piddles.....gah!)
  • Earlier post from today featuring "Birthday Parade"
or you can just scroll down, maybe check out my TGF Royal Battle post and go vote for my project....I know I know....since when did papercrafting become competitive? I don't think I should do these competition things anymore....I hate the thought that I'm the weak link pulling up the rear who is going to lose this for us in the final round.

oh yeah, the REAL reason for this post:



could you not just squeal at how cute this is? If you have not done the hop yet, you HAVE TO SEE Jenny's card with this image....I wish she lived nearby so she could show me her technique.

Anyways, I  used my Basic Grey  Euphoria papers (again) and Spellbinders Big Scalloped Oval die cut for the image panel. The image is coloured with Copics (YG11, G21, Y13, R29, R20, YR04, YR02, B91, BG10, E00, E31, E35 and E25).

My ribbon and flocked brads were from the December PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCo.

I also used my corner rounder punch and Stampin Up word window punch on this card.

okay, that's it for me for today....probably a few days actually. I'm totally crafted out.....and my craft room is an even bigger disaster.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so SWEET!!

Cher said...

so cute

ultraroyale said...

Another cute one. Your on a roll. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Nikki Schmaltz said...

THis is fabulous Sheena!

Tanya Rudd said...

Ok, I am now singing "Row Row Row your boat!" This is one cute bear. Fab card.

Hugs
Tanya