The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 2, 2010

New Stamps!!!

Hi all,

I have decided that I do like birthdays after all - especially when they come with new stamping goodies! My dear friend Chrissy added to my collection of Stamping Bella Stamps for my birthday! I now have three (new to me!) fellas! And I think all three of them are going to get used this weekend as I have at least three guy birthdays I need cards for before the end of the weekend!

Here is the first card made with my new "Grillafella"! The sketcharoonie is this week's Bellarific Friday Challenge sketch so I'll be sending a pic to Em. I don't often find the time to play along - my poor Bella's and Ketto's are sadly neglected. But with the long weekend, I'm hoping to find lots of stamping time.




All of the papers and the embellishments are from the March PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo. If you missed out on your chance to get this kit, Peggy has all the Animal Stackers Papers from 3BugsInARug available for purchase in the store. I found that the papers are great not just for little boy cards but for BIG BOY cards as well.

I coloured my new fella (well, actually I coloured FOUR of him -- planning ahead for more birthdays and father's day) with Prismacolor Pencils (927, 912, 911, 1034, 946, 1031, 1025, 1032 and 1067) to coordinate with the DP. The image panel is a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One die cut.

Oh, the sentiment is from the CTMH Seasonal Celebration Stamp Set. I do like the font on the sentiments in that set and you probably see it here quite frequently.

So, I'll also be entering this card for challenge 32 over at ALOTARubberStamps this week:
  • 3 of something: I have three buttons!
  • 2 of something: I used two stamps (Grillafella from StampingBella and my sentiment from CTMH)
  • 1 of something: I ONLY used one designer paper on this card. (How is THAT possible? I almost always use more than one DP!)
AND....I'll be submitting the card for the "Anything Goes" challenge over at Crafty Creations.

Anyways, hope you all have a lovely weekend. I MAY be back later today with another card post - we shall see how it goes!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

This is a great card!!

Sparkle said...

What a great card. I love this fella!

Tanya Rudd said...

Superb! Sent you an email about the birthday thing. I think I missed it, didn't I?

Hugs
Tanya

Marie said...

Nice card!

Thank you for entering in the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge and good luck!

Helene said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge

Magda said...

Great card, fantastic image.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge.
Magda :)

Ria said...

Ahh cute ;) thanks for joining the Alota challenge :)
hugs Ria