The Stamps I Use

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quacking me up!

Hi there! If you have stopped by looking for my post for the PaperWorksCo Blog Hop, please scroll down to yesterday's post or click this link. I encourage you to check out the blog hop post as there is blog candy up for grabs for those who leave comments on the blog hop posts!


Okay, on to today's actual post. This card features another of the Rachelle Anne Miller stamps exclusive to PaperWorksCo. - Puddles of fun





How CUTE are these ducklings? I love all the detail in this image - the little ladybug pull-toy, the little snail on splashy ducks head, the little bee buzzing around...the flowers in the girlie ducklings' hair. (Psst...by the way, the prices on these stamps is just terrific for anyone familiar with Rachelle Anne Miller's stamps with other companies...and by that I mean LESS than what you are probably used to paying!)


I used Laura's Sketch 50 from 2 Sketches 4 You for the layout for this card - I just flipped it for the horizontal card. The patterned papers are Basic Grey Euphoria. I must say - I love these papers. I picked them up from PaperWorksCo with the intention of using them for my mother's day cards.....but....I don't know if  I'll be able to save them for that purpose! I seem to be reaching for them for all sorts of projects.


Let's see, what else about this card?


Oh...the image is coloured with Copics (YR02,  V04, V06,  R20, R29,  E31, E35, BG10, B21, B23 and B24).


The card stock is Prism Prismatics.


I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight for the image panel and the decorative border is an EK Success Diamond Scallop border punch. My Stampin Up Word Window Punch was used to create the window for the sentiment.


I used CTMH Vineyard Berry ink to distress the edges.

That's it for today - be sure to check in tomorrow to see my creation for Team International Ink's entry into the fifth and final round of the Royal Battle at The Greeting Farm. I'm going to be counting on your vote!

And don't forget to comment on yesterday's post!

8 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

How adorable are these ducklings! Wonderful card Sheena.
Hugs
Tanya

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Love those ducks/chicks! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

RiNNE said...

Sheena.. I'm so in love with this card and this image! You are really selling this stamp and I think your coloring is just amazing! I may also have to buy some of that BG euphoria! LOL!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

ultraroyale said...

Love the duckies. Reminds me of me and my brother going to school in the rain. We would hit every puddle.The coloring is great and the stitching goes with the card. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Laura Davis said...

Adorable :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!|
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

perfectly darling! love, love, love this!

Heather P. said...

This is sooooo adorable! :)