The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Round 2 of the Royal Battle at TGF

Happy Easter Sunday folks!

The entries are in for Round Two of the Royal Battle at the Greeting Farm.

This week, Corinne stepped forward for the challenge to make an easel card.


I think her card is way more creative than anything I could have come up with! Are you a card-making trend watcher? Corinne hit so many of them on this card - her use of fabric, her use of felties,  her use of the flag banner, her retro 80s Anya, I could go on and on. Just fabulous!

To see just how talented a crafter Corinne (aka Rinne) is, just check out her blog My Bliss. You WILL be blown away by her creations.

If you would like to cast your vote for our team's card, just follow this link to Team International Ink in the gallery and leave us ONE comment on our photo. You can comment on up to THREE photos, but only one comment per photo.

This week the pool is down to 45 teams so every vote we get goes a long way to moving us forward to Round Three!

Thanks in advance for your support - I know I am going to have a difficult time placing my three votes. The easel cards from all of the teams are just amazing!

No comments: