The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scrappin Great Deals in honour of National Scrapbooking Day

Hi folks,

just thought that I would pass along a link to Scrappin Great Deals as they have a 20% off promotion on everything in the store  (online and in person) until May 1st in honour of National Scrapbooking day when you type in 'NATIONAL' as your discount code. All purchases qualify to win one of over 50 prizes being given away with the grand prize being a brand new Big Shot machine.

The sale includes EVERYTHING in store - of interest to some of you might be their Copic Markers (I picked up a few) and Spellbinders (didn't get any this time). I DID get myself the Glue Glider pro and a couple of refills and.....the Copic Air brush system as I have been wanting to give it a try.

They also have a wonderful selection of stamps so, you might want to check out the store. I shop from here quite frequently and they are SUPER fast with their shipping. I placed the order today and it will probably be waiting on my doorstep on Friday.

Hope you have had a lovely day -- and yes, I did get a couple of naps in today with my kitties. And I watched 'Julie and Julia'. I LOVE that movie! When Paul gave Julia "Larousse Gastronomique" I could have squealed -- my dearly beloved gave me a copy (translated to English) our first Christmas together. Don't you think Paul and Julia were just the sweetest couple?

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Paul and Julia were definitely very sweet and cute!!! I love that movie too. Yay for getting good deals!

Jan said...

Looks like some good deals..have to check it out :)