The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sharing another card I was gifted

Hi folks....

time for me to share another card I was recently gifted on my birthday a few weeks back. This one is from my dear friend Chrissy.



Isn't this card pretty? I love the colour combination and the simple layout and image combination. I think Chrissy knows how much I love CAS cards.

Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will have a new card creation of my own to share. I am taking part in the April Release Blog Hop by PaperWorksCo starting at 9AM MT....that's 11AM Eastern.

You will definitely want to check out the hop - Peggy has snagged an AWESOME designer for a new line of stamps and there will be candy all along the hop - one lucky commenter will win the entire new release!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: