The Stamps I Use

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Something to share

Hi folks!

Not sure if you have noticed the new PaperWorksCo blinkie that I have on my sidebar. But.....I just wanted to let you know that I am participating in the blog hop on release day! The fun all starts at 9AM MST (that's 11AM here in Ontario) on April 23rd.

All I can say about the new release is

"OH MY ... OH MY ... OH MY!!!"

You will not be disappointed. So, be sure to stop by on Friday to check out  my creation for the hop and to find the links for everyone else who is participating. There will be candy offered along hop, just be sure to leave your comments on everyone's post!

 And, since I don't have any of my own cards to share today, I thought I would share this one that I received on my birthday a few weeks ago from my friend Dom.







I love how she created an angel from a decorative tassle. And those leaves she used as wings are just so delicate. Very pretty.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check in on April 23rd for the blog hop!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

What a beautiful and creative card! Happy belated birthday!