The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stamping Bella Enabler Alert

Hi folks,

just popping in for a quick little "Just to let you know" post. Stamping Bella has a new release out today and guess who has already been shopping? I was the lucky recipient of $10 in Bella Bucks just for commenting on the bella blog last week and I saved it (even though I had a Bella wish list) because I knew there were going to be some awesome new stamps in this release (oh that same week I won a collection of Jillibean Soup goodies AND a really nifty bobbin tower from two OTHER blogs I follow...how is THAT for lucky!)

So, I wasn't disappointed with the Bella Release today! You can check out this link to the store to see the new April stamps that were released. On top of that, Em has posted a discount code "welcomemo" for 15% off purchases in today's blog post along with samples featuring some of the new images. The discount code is good until April 20th and there is no minimum order - although orders over $55 get you $4.99 flat rate shipping.

So....you can expect my Stamping Bella stamp list to be updated shortly with new Bellas, a new LuLu, some HuggaBuggs and Mo Manning - in Rubber!

I have another post scheduled for later today - the card I made for dearly beloved's younger brother for his birthday. We should be seeing Brooks, Jenn and baby Ava later today at a family get-together so I can finally give him his card and show you folks what I made!

see you later!

No comments: