Can you believe just how much work she put into this amusement park candy display? To truly appreciate all of the details you NEED to check out her blog post on her personal blog to see some up-close shots of each part of the display. It's almost a shame we can only put one picture in the galleria and are actually having technical difficulties yet again so you can only see the thumbnail and not the full-size photo. We are HOPING to resolve those difficulties sometime today before the voting really heats up.
Each of the individual pieces has such a careful eye to detail - my dearly beloved thought the little skirts on the bumper cars were such a perfect touch - I like the little buttons for steering wheels myself.
Well, it seems we are continuing to have technical difficulties with our image in the galleria so....
- in order to vote you must be a registered user in the galleria. If you aren't a registered user, click on register on the main page in the galleria, fill out the form, wait for your confirmation email, confirm your registration by clicking the link. Now you are ready to login with your one registered user id and vote!
- this week you are only allowed to vote for one and only one project. We hope you decide to vote for ours.
- the link to our current image is here
- if the above link does not work, the link to the Week 4 gallery is here and you can look for the thumbnail for our team or the picture that is labeled International Ink
- you vote by leaving a comment on the project photo saying that this project gets your vote!
If you think Sunghee's project is top notch and deserves your vote, then I thank you in advance on behalf of Team International Ink. If we make it through this round to the fifth and final round, then I will be making our final project. All I can say is that Sunghee's Candyland Amusement Park is going to be one heck of a hard act to follow!
Thanks for stopping by today!