The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 11, 2010

TGF Royal Battle - Week Three




Hi folks.....so isn't this layout by Tanya just too adorable for words? This is Team International Ink's entry for Round Three of the Royal Battle at TGF. Let's see - what do I like about this layout. Well, her girls are just too cute to start with. I think what I really like is how the stamped images really FIT with the photos. They do not detract OR distract from what I think should always be the focus of the layout - the pictures themselves. Then there are the little details - that ruffled ribbon that mirrors the ruffled dresses. The pretty papers. It all combines together to make a very nice layout.


So, if you agree that Tanya's very pretty layout deserves one of your three votes, then please be sure to leave a comment on the photo right here. Be sure to check out the other entries in the Week three gallery and vote for your other two favourites. Don't forget -  you have to be a registered user of the gallery to vote, you only have three votes to cast, and you can only vote on a photo once.


Personally, I found it very hard to vote for just three. There are only twenty-five entries this week with the top twelve moving on to round four. So, every vote really counts.

If you choose to throw your support behind Team International Ink, then I thank you.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend! Now, off to check on my cinnamon buns!

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

What I enjoy about your posts is how you describe what you like about the cards/ lay-outs in detail!! I appreciate your analytical descriptions, Sheena!

Go International Ink!!! I also find it difficult to vote for only 3. Hopefully, as the number of teams get smaller and smaller, that would not be the case later on.


I also think we should be able to vote for our own entries. Most of the time, I think ours are among the best and it isn't because I'm biased. Enjoy your day!

Sparkle said...

What a darling layout! Good luck to your team!

Jenny said...

Cute LO! I voted for ya!