The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thank you!

 THANK YOU! THANK YOU !



On behalf of Team International Ink, thank you to anyone who cast a vote in favour of Tanya's beautiful scrapbook layout featuring her adorable daughters. We have progressed to Round Four with just twelve teams remaining. In fact, it is so pretty that I just have to show it to you again!




The next round of voting will start on Sunday and continue through to Tuesday midnight. I'm sure the competition will be tough this round - you only get to cast ONE vote this time. And I thought choosing just three teams was hard in the previous rounds!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates for this challenge - candy packaging!

1 comment:

paperworksco said...

errrr... can i just not vote?

i can't pick between you guys or jenny's team...

maybe we can have 2 votes! thats all i need! haha