The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 2, 2010

Third post for today - Pink Cat Studio DT call

Hi all, just passing along news of another design team call - this one is for Pink Cat Studio. You can find all the details here at the post on the Pink Cat Studio Blog.

I won't be applying even though I LOVE their stamps. I still have quilting projects, etc that need to be started/completed so just keeping up with making the cards I NEED to make to celebrate the special occasions of friends and family is a challenge.

But, for those of you who like those cute images as much as I do, apply! And if you are local and would like to borrow some of my PCS rubber to do some cards for your DT application, just contact me via my email link on the sidebar. My Pink Cat Studio list of stamps can be found via the link in header at the top of my blog.

If you have missed my posts from earlier today, feel free to scroll down. If I do say so myself, you won't be disappointed if you do!

Have a lovely evening.

No comments: