The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This week's Club Anya Sketch

Hi folks,

I found the time this week to play along with this week's sketch at Club Anya and Friends.





This card was all about using "new" things for me (and it gave me the chance to wish a fellow crafty peep a very happy birthday -- Happy Birthday Tanya!!!!)
  • my new Stamping Anya from The Greeting Farm, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Prism Simply Smooth cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers
  • my new Material Girl Papers and Buttons from Cosmo Cricket
  • my new i-top Brad Maker
  • my new Big Scalloped Small and Large Ovals

About the only old things on this card are my CTMH Sorbet and Vanilla Cream card stock and Juniper grosgrain ribbon. Oh, and I used my scalloped square nestabilities as well.

Anyways, hope you are all having a wonderfully crafty week! I'm taking the rest of the week off from work since I am not on-call this week...making time to get crafty!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Tanya Rudd said...

I loved this card! Thank you so much Sheena, and the coloring is just FABULOUS!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

What a fun sketch! And I love the PP you used! Happy belated birthday, Tanya!