The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another long day

......


but boy was it fun!

It was our annual Crop for the Cure today and what a nice way to spend the first Saturday in March. I will have pictures over the next few days of what I made at the crop. I stuck to cards this year instead of scrap-booking and have a few finishing touches to make on some of the cards - after all it is impossible to remember to bring EVERYTHING you could possibly need.

I only managed to get signed up for one of the workshops this year - the sign up sheets filled so fast! But I did make one super duper cool project designed by the fabulous Jenn! It will be the star project from my Crop for the Cure posts.

I think the highlight of the day was a visit from Jenn's little Ava. She popped by late afternoon with her Daddy for a quick little visit and she was lighting up with smiles. Such a little doll.

Anyways....I am TOTALLY pooped and plan to relax tomorrow....put the finishing touches on those cards from today and try to put my craft room back together.

To everyone who is attending the Copic Certification here in Ottawa on Sunday - I know you will have a fabulous day - wish I was joining you but considering how tired I am right now, it is probably a good thing that I did not get in to the class.

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend - whether you get to be crafty or not.

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Sounds like a fun, full day! Glad you had a happy International Scrapbooking Day! Sorry you didn't get in the Copic certification class. Can't wait to see those cards!