The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 24, 2010

At long last

....

I have a card to share! Well, it really is just me FINISHING a card started back at the beginning of May.





Look familiar? Yippers. This is the other card I had waiting to be finished from when I made my Mother's Day cards - totally inspired by this card over at Chris Olson's blog.


This one uses the same Basic Grey Euphoria papers as the Mother's day cards. The sentiment is Verve and is mounted on the Spellbinders Lotus Pendant die. The bottom border is from the Lattice Petite Borderabilities.


Now, I DID create a few more cards today but I can't share them just yet. Be sure to stop by on Friday at 11am Eastern (9am MT) for the PaperWorksCo Friends and Family blog hop - one of the cards I made today is for the hop - want to try to guess which image I used?

3 comments:

PaperWorks Co. said...

I know i know!!

hahaha

the card(s) looks lovely!

Tanya Rudd said...

Amazing Sheena. I love the paper.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

very darling! I'm going to guess the fishing bear just because it's close to father's day :).