The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do you want to be famous?

....

Have you signed up yet to participate in the PaperWorksCo blog hop on May 28th? If you have not, then all of the details are on this post over at the PaperWorksCo blog.

I will, of course, be a part of the hop. My only dilemma? Which of the cute PaperWorksCo stamps to feature -- I have them all! hmmmm....I don't think I'll be able to limit myself to just one!

There's the new Rachelle Ann Miller series



the Tinheart Family of Robots...



Zach and Zoe....(and I just found a bunch of sports paper in my stash ... last night!!!)




The Jungle Jesters




The Aqua Amigos



The Safari Friends (you KNOW I love Harriet!)





Of course, it's never to early to start on Christmas cards with the Christmas Freckle Collection with my favourite Charlotte!



or to send a little love note to my dearly beloved with a little Freckle Love image




choices .... choices... choices! Which one will it be? Be sure to stop by on May 28th to find out!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

OMG, I want to buy them ALL!!!!!!!! Love them!!!!! I know you are in the PW DT, Sheena? Do you know when they'll be asking for the next DT applications?

PS, I signed up for the blog hop :)

Anonymous said...

well, whatever stamp you decide to ink up, i know it will be a stunner of a card, sheena! i look forward to visiting on the blog hop day:):) tinla