The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A few more Mother's Day cards

....

Hi everybody,

back with still more Mother's Day cards.

I was inspired by this card at Chris Olsen's blog to make four VERY similar cards - three of which became Mother's day cards.


On this one I used the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant and border (as well as the Nestabilities Squares).




This one uses the Spellbinders Fair Isle Pendant and Border (as well as the Nestabilities Squares).




And on this one I used the Spellbinders Contemporary Hearts Pendant and Border (with the Nestabilities Petite Circles).



The fourth card is not quite finished yet but will become a birthday card. I will post it when it finally gets completed.

The DP is Basic Grey Euphoria and has been matted on either Baby Pink or Lilac Mist CTMH Cardstock.

The ribbon was coloured with my Copic Markers to get a match to the lilac mist cardstock (kind of a bluey-lilac colour -- looks more blue in the photo however).

The first two cards have very tiny self-adhesive half pearls and rhinestones as accents. The last card has some baby pink flowers from my stash as accents.

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

These are fabulous Sheena, love the rich design paper.
Hugs
Tanya

TannyP said...

Holy moly! These are LOVELY, Sheena! Those colors are so elegant and the pendants and borders are outstanding!