The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 3, 2010

For My Sister

.....

Hi everybody,

back again with another of my Mother's day cards. This is one I made for my younger sister.




The designer papers and flowers are from a card kit I got at Scrappin Great Deals (so I'm not sure who makes the papers). The Taffy cardstock is from CTMH.


The stamped image is "A lollipop for Susan" by Sarah Kay from Stampavie. It has been coloured with Prismacolor pencils in colours picked up from the two DPs I used.


The layout is courtesy of this week's challenge at the Pixie Cottage, which also included the theme of flowers. So, as you can see, one of my DPs has flowers and I used two very pretty flowers to embellish the card.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous card!
I love the Sarah Kay image and the papers are beautiful.
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

RiNNE said...

I really like this card, Sheena! Your coloring is amazing, and that patterned paper is just wonderful! Gorgeous! I'm sure your sissy will love it!

Tanya Rudd said...

Oh my, what a sweet image. The card is super! Glad to see you enter into this weeks Pixie Cottage challenge, you really rocked the layout.
Hugs
Tanya

Adrina said...

I just love the Sarah Kay image.
You've done a great job.
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Davi said...

Love those Sarah Kays.. very pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.

sunghee said...

Gorgeous card!!!