The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

...

I know my Mom won't see this but I just had to share this old photo I put into my profile pic on Facebook this morning .....



How's this for an oldie? My Mom and me. I believe I am four months old in this photo which means my Mom is only NINETEEN! Yes, by the time my Mom was the age I am now, I had already finished university and was working here in Ottawa. Wow -- I can't imagine having a 22 year old daughter at my age! Two young cats is MORE than enough!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow - what a young mom you have! And such a cutie baby you were too! Happy Mother's Day Sheena - you are after all mommy to two gorgeous kitty cats!!
Hugs, Danielle x

Tanya Rudd said...

How cute! Another thing we have in common, young mothers.

Hugs
Tanya

Danderella said...

I do believe that our Mother's were Saints. :) What a great photo...you should use that couch as a photo inspiration for a card or something!

RiNNE said...

You are so cute! And your mom is beautiful!