The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm so excited!!!!

....

It's Friday! Yay!


I'm on call....Boo!


I got TWO crafty packages today! Yay!


I'm still waiting for two more to arrive....Boo!


My TGF Roll Call stamps arrived - THE DAY BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE! Double YAY!


I ONLY have a two day weekend....Boo!


My PaperWorksCo order arrived - with the yummy May PaperCard Kit, more Basic Grey Papers (Euphoria and Indian Summer) and lots of Prism Simply Smooth for stamping! TRIPLE YAY!!!


anyways....that's all I wanted to share. Hope you all have a terrific weekend....who knows...I might be back sometime this weekend with a new card using some new stamps and new papers!

WHEEE!!!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wow, lots and lots of goodies!! I've got lots of goodies, too. Am a bit overwhelmed. HAve fun!