The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jenn's Workshop at the Crop for the Cure

......


Hi folks,


hope you are all having a wonderful day. I'm having a difficult time getting moving today. I think I am still zonked from the Crop for the Cure yesterday. I took this picture of the project we made during Jenn's workshop and then promptly mimicked my cats by taking a nap in the middle of the floor. I only woke up when I heard my washing machine buzz that it had finished!






Isn't this a FABULOUSLY creative idea? Your own, customizable hand-made whiteboard from a 10x12 borderless frame! The spot that I have water-marked is intended to hold a 4x6 photo. The "notepaper" strip is intended to be your list area. The "ledger edged"  square at the bottom would hold important things to remember. Just use your everyday dry-erase markers on the glass to make your notes.


The cool thing is that this would be so easy to customize. You could make seasonal backgrounds, themed backgrounds, coordinate with your decorating style. Anything goes! I definitely envision any photos of people getting "doodled" upon though.


Now to choose a picture to put in my whiteboard! I'm planning on keeping mine in my craft room with my "need to make a card for" list written on it. I'm also betting that I have lots of friends and family who would love to have something like this.

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

What a cool project and idea, Sheena! I love the tree! And your falling asleep on the floor is too funny!

Hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.