The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 10, 2010

The last of this year's Mother's Day cards

...

Happy Monday Everybody!

I promise, this is the last of my Mother's Day cards for this year. This is the one I made for Jenn, since this was her first Mother's Day.




A return to my favourite style of card - pretty papers with a simple sentiment.

The papers are more of my Basic Grey Euphoria papers and the sentiment is Verve (mounted on Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Oval die cuts).

The layout is from this week's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

And since this week's challenge at Raise the Bar was for Mom I think I will be entering this - my last Mother's day card of the year which was made for a very recent, first time Mom.


Hope you all have a lovely week! Not sure how much creating there will be for me this week as I don't think I have many May occasions left for which I need cards.

11 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Love the red, and how you used the "white space" in this card perfectly.
Hugs
Tanya

Graphicat said...

This is simply gorgeous! nice job

Thanks for joining us over at Stamptacular this week
Hugs
cheri

RiNNE said...

The colors are perfect and I just adore that patterned paper!

Annette said...

What a charming card & nice take on our sketch challenge. Thjanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Gemma said...

I totally agree with you on the style of this card, love it simpel, great design papers, super card. Thank you for joining us at SSC this week, Hugs Gemma

Leonie said...

fantastic use of the sketch!! Love the paper you have used and the whole reda nd white theme! Thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. hope to see you soon!
Hugs Leonie

mommy2lou said...

such a pretty pink card; That sentiment stamp is lovely!

thanks for joining us @ Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

~*Joni said...

Kanata this is beautiful! Ah yes, a sweet layout, beautiful papers, and a sentiment as a focal point. There is nothing greater to handmade cards than that recipe. Wonderful job, thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Paula said...

What a beautiful card, love how you layered your ribbon...such a beautiful touch! I need to do that more! What a great take on this weeks sketch challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Carolyn said...

Wow, gorgeous card. I love the layered ribbon with rick rack. Great Mother's Day stamp. Love how it has a flower in there. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Marianne-db said...

Lovely cards! I really like your style, great colors :-)
Thanks for joining SSC this week!