The Stamps I Use

Thursday, May 20, 2010

More crafty goodness!

...

So now the long weekend can officially start! I just got the last of my much anticipated crafty packages today! Woo hoo! My latest order from Scrappin Great Deals arrived and in it.....a Copic airbrush system all for me, a few new Copic markers and the Glue Glider Pro that I have been anxious to try in my never-ending search for a refillable adhesive runner that I like.


And sweet, sweet Sheila included a very nice bonus in my package for me - a colorless blender refill! How nice was that? And all because this order took a little longer to fill because the ABS was back-ordered with Copic for a few days. Wow! I had tried to explain that it was totally okay -- you can't control how long a supplier takes to turn around on certain items right? I was actually expecting it to take much longer. Such a sweetie!

So, if you have never checked out Scrappin Great Deals I strongly encourage you to do so....it is worth signing up for the weekly newsletter as Sheila runs a "12-hour" special that actually lasts two days and every week there are amazing deals on all your favourite stamps (TGF, Kraftin Kimmie, CC Designs, MFT, Stampavie and Whiff of Joy just to name a few), Copics, Embellishments, Spellbinders, Papers (Basic Grey!!!, Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket) etc.

There is a big overstock blow-out going on now until Midnight May 21st, with free adhesive for orders over $25 (I think I saw some Basic Grey Paper Pads in the promo and lots of yummy stamps!)....earlier this week there was a BIG Spellbinders promo....I behaved and did not pick up any new ones (how I resisted I don't know!)...I don't know if I can resist the overstock though....those Basic Grey paper pads are calling my name...as is the Angel Anya stamp....doh!

1 comment:

sunghee said...

Lucky you! I wish I have the airbrush system!