The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Paper Sundaes Mother's Day Card

...

Hi folks,

today I have my second to last Mother's day card to show you. This one was for my dearly beloved's sister.




I used this week's sketch from Paper Sundaes for the layout.

The designer papers are Basic Grey Euphoria (again) and the card stock is CTMH Sweet Leaf and Vineyard Berry. The stamped flower is CTMH (coloured with just three Copic Markers) and the sentiment is Verve.

I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight and Ten for the image and sentiment panels.

I raided my stash of half-back pearls for a few little embellishments.

Since this week's challenge over at CCEE Stampers is to create a Mother's Day card, I'll be entering this card into that challenge as well.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Back to work on Monday for me!

7 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Absolutely beautiful Sheena.
Hugs
Tanya

Danderella said...

Great card! What a fab combo...Sweet Leaf and Vineyard Berry, I never would have thought! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes! :)

RiNNE said...

Beautiful card! Love the pearls and the nestabilities!

Crystal said...

Fabulous Mother's Day Card! Love the DP & your take on our PS sketch! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Cute card.. love the paper! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely mothers day card, I really like how you layered/stenciled the one shape within the other. Glad you joined us this week at Paper Sundaes.

Shirley Quarry-wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful Mother's day card, love the dp and your layout. Thanks for joining us in the CCEE challenge.