The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 22, 2010

PaperWorksCo and Card Patterns!

Hi everybody,

just catching up on some blog reading while my poor aching muscles SCREAM at me because of the gardening I've been doing the last couple of days and I see that PaperWorksCo is this week's sponsor over at Card Patterns!



This week's sketch is just lovely - and one lucky entrant will win the Rachelle Anne Miller stamps from PaperWorksCo. So if you have not yet already added these stamps to your collection, now might be a chance for you to win them at Card Patterns!


hmmmm....maybe my aching muscles would appreciate a soak in a nice warm bath. I have not yet finished with the gardening though. I still have two more blueberry bushes and two more grape plants and my ENTIRE vegetable garden left to plant -- and the vegetable garden has not yet been prepped for planting.

I'm thinking prep will be done EARLY tomorrow morning (or maybe later tonight) and planting will happen on Monday. I'm regretting not asking for Tuesday off since I didn't get to take Thursday off as planned. Oh well, hindsight.

No comments: