The Stamps I Use

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boy did I miss a lot of things while on vacation

...

Good day folks!

Wow....when you take a vacation and don't use a computer for a week you miss out on a lot of things going on in crafty land! I'll be getting around to visiting my usual sources of inspiration over the next few days but I wanted to mention, in case you missed it as well, that PaperWorksCo launched a new Zach and Zoe Sports Collection last week!

There was even a blog hop for which I have not yet been able to visit everyone's posts. I must say though - the first image that I HAVE seen of Zoe the Swimmer is just too cute.

Anyways, for those of you who have not seen the collection, I just lifted this from the PWCO site



Isn't it just too cute? I, of course, placed my order yesterday as soon as I saw there was a new collection. And for those of you who have the first Sports Series, there is a new bonus stamp that goes with it as well and you just have to let Peg know that you would like to have it to go with your already purchased collection.

Anyways, I will be back over the next few days with a few post of the other cards I made while I was visiting my family in Newfoundland - heck, maybe I will even have some photos from my visit!

Hope you are all having a great day - and that we don't have ANOTHER earthquake here in Ottawa today!

No comments: