The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day card Number Four

...

Good Morning folks,

well I am off to visit my folks in Newfoundland today - so you won't be seeing much from me in blog land for the next week. I have not yet been able to convince them to get internet access at their house - I think my Mom hates computers because that's what I studied at university and led me to leave Newfoundland almost twenty years ago.


Anyways, this is the last of my Father's Day cards for this year - for Jenn's hubby (dearly beloved's youngest brother).





I thought that since this is his first Father's day, I would make him a card to commemorate the occasion.


I used Beerafella from Stamping Bella and coloured him up with my Copics. And, yes, those CTMH Stardust papers are making another appearance!


The image and sentiment panels are Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles and I used this week's layout from Sketch Saturday.


And since this week's challenge over at CCEE Stampers is one for the males, I'll be submitting this card!
Ta Ta for now!

5 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

You are on a roll! Love the blues in this one.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Very clever! Love the layers and the tearing~!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How cute! A nice cold beer! Perfect for father's day! lol

Kelly Bee said...

very cute! where in NL will you be? Maybe I'll bump into you!

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet card for Father's Day. Love that blue and summery feel. So 'handsome'!
Hugs,
Cabio