The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Feeling the mojo - finally

...

Hi folks,

Well, I finally made the effort to go in to my disaster of a craft room (it still has not been set to rights after my trip to Newfoundland) and made a {belated} card for my uncle who celebrated on Friday. Note that I was a good niece and CALLED to wish him a happy birthday but I still wanted to send him a card as this is my Uncle who delivered freshly caught fish to us at 9am the previous Friday morning which we had for dinner that night! The absolute highlight of my visit!

Anyways, this is the card I made for him (using this week's Mojo Monday sketch - MOJO145).





The papers are my favourite CTMH Stardust papers (at least for guys) and the stamps are from Verve.
I used my Spellbinders Petite Circles and Classic Rectangles for the die cuts.

And since this week's challenge over at Paper Sundaes is to make a birthday card, I'll be submitting this birthday card for my Uncle for that challenge!

Hope you are all having a lovely week! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

An awesome card Sheena. You rock at making male cards.
Hugs
Tanya

BananaStamper said...

I agree, these paper are fantastic! Great card! I just posted a card using this mojo sketch! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!
Shanna :)

HappyCrafter said...

What a neat card! Great sketch, warm colours, and feels really original! So glad you played along with us at Paper Sundaes :-)

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card! Those papers are beautiful!!! Love how you used them and the sentiment stamps.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling. Love those Stardust papers!

RiNNE said...

great card! good job on the sketch! happy birthday to your uncle!

Crystal said...

Love this card! Your paper & layout is fabulous! Thanks for playing along in the Paper Sundaes Birthday Challenge :)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

oh great layout and papers here! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!