The Stamps I Use

Friday, June 25, 2010

for my Mom's birthday

...

Hi folks,

as I mentioned previously, I went to Newfoundland because my Mom was turning 60 on her birthday. With the limited supplies I had with me, this is the card I made for her.




The papers are from a card kit I purchased from Scrappin Great Deals and stamped image and sentiment are CTMH.

To add a little dimension to the flowers, I curled them by hand around a pencil. They were coloured with my PrismaColor pencils.


Since this week's challenge at Practical Scrappers it to use flowers on your project, I will be submitting this card to that challenge.

My two younger nieces wanted to make cards for their Grandma as well -- so I let them choose the papers and the stamp they wanted on their cards. They coloured their images (yes I let them use my PrismaColor pencils) and I assembled them into cards for them. They decided where everything was placed though....and I just adhered the pieces for them. Those Stampin Up punches I had taken home for the onesie cards came in handy for these two cards as well....

This first one was created by my ten year old niece, Tamara.




I think she did a lovely job with her colouring.


And this second card was created by my five year old niece, Hayley.




She was enthralled by the 120 pencils at her disposal and probably would have used ALL of them if her Mom didn't intervene! So she was VERY creative with her colouring.

Hope you all have a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

These are fabulous. It is great to see how talented your niece's are, and that you are teaching them the joys of crafting.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Oh my, your family sure is talented....lovely cards! Happy bday to your mom!

Sparkle said...

What lovely cards!

Denise said...

What a nice Autie! Lovely card girl.