The Stamps I Use

Monday, June 7, 2010

A Happy Birthday from Flob

...

Hi folks,

back again with another of the cards I made during my play date today with Tanya. This one is for my one relative who also lives here in Ottawa - my older cousin!




Getting a feeling of deja vu? You betcha - same papers (CTMH You Rock), same sketch (CPS170 with a slight alteration to add the sentiment) but a different image. This time I used Flob from the Doodlefactory Creatures II Collection from StarvingArtistamps.


Cute little flob was coloured with my Copic Markers (YR00, YR02, YR04, B91 and B95).


Oh, I used my Spellbinders Pinking Circles and Regular Circles for the sentiment panel and for the little circles in the sketch.

ETA - I just found out that my crafty cyber friend Rinne is now a part of the DT for Let's Capture our Memories! Congrats Rinne! Their challenge this week is to create a birthday card! So guess what? I'll be entering my Flob birthday card for the challenge!
Hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

I added your card to Mr. Linky. Sorry he wasn't working. I apologize for spelling your name wrong too! Great card. I love all the different pattern papers you used and that little fellow is adorable colored in! So glad you played along this week!!!!

Tanya Rudd said...

Yeah for Rinne! I love the way he turned out Sheena. Orange is such a fab color.

Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Oh wow, Sheena! Love this! The colors are awesome and your coloring is fabulous! Flob is too cute! Thanks for mentioning me and joining in at LCOM! :) Good-luck!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Danielle said...

Great birthday card-that image is so cute! I love the layers of pp you used. Thanks for playing along!!

melw said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the colours in your pp!! Thanks for playing along over at LCOM!!

JJ Sobey said...

What a fun card! Love how the punched shaped echo the patterned paper!