The Stamps I Use

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Have you snagged your June Kit yet from PaperWorksCo?

...





Look at all those yummies! I'm sure Peggy won't mind that I snagged the picture of the kit -- I just ordered mine this morning, along with some new Copic Sketch markers!


This Kit Contains:


12 – 6″x6″ Patterned Paper from Doodlebug's– Various Collection

4 - 8.5″x 11″ sheets of Prismatics Cardstock

4 - 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of Cardstock from Bazzill Basics’s Smoothies Line

2 – 8.5″x11″ sheets of Simply Smooth White Cardstock from Prism

Assortment of Buttons and Brads from BasicGrey

3 yards of Ribbon from Bazzill Basics/Doodlebug Doodlebug Jewels

assortment of dewdrops from Robin's Nest

BONUS – Blossom Braddies from Doodlebug (various colors)



Be sure to grab yours here before the end of June!!! I think some of these papers would go just great with the new Rachelle Anne Miller Collection....and of course sweet Harriet the Hippo!!!
 
 
I guess I should have flagged this post with an enabler alert, huh?
 
hope you are all having a great day!