The Stamps I Use

Monday, June 7, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS - my Geek Girl Anya needs your votes!!!

My little Geek Girl Anya made it into the voting round over at the Greeting Farm!!!!

Voting is only open for twenty-four hours and is via poll on the The Greeting Farm Blog.

There are four other Anya's up for voting - if you like mine please cast your vote for Geeky Anya!!! Oh...and tell all your friends!

Oh I am so excited! I wish I was at home so I could send out a Facebook message to all my Facebook contacts as well!!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats Sheena - she already has my vote!!
Hugs, Danielle

Jenny said...

I voted for you too! Congrats :)

Tanya Rudd said...

Got my vote, posted it on my blog too. Looks like alot of people like you Geeky Anya. WOoohoooo!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

She really is my favorite~! Good-luck!