The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Star Wars Birthday

....

Hi folks,

hope you all had an enjoyable weekend in your neck of the woods. I had an awesome crafty play date with Tanya today and made three cards!

Here's the first one - for a fellow nerdy co-worker.




He's a big fan of Star Wars so I thought I would make him a card with this little Han Solo image from the Galactic Friends Collection by Alota Rubber Stamps. The image is coloured with Copic Markers but I coloured it so long ago that I don't know which ones I used.

The papers are from the CTMH "You Rock" Paper Pack - a great package of papers for guy cards.

I also used this week's CPS170 Sketch for the layout.

Oh, I used my Spellbinders Pinking Circles and Regular Circles for the little circles in the sketch. I stamped my sentiment directly onto the patterned papers and high-lighted the "long" since my coworker IS older than me.

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great sentiment and lov your coloring! TFS

Danielle said...

What a fab card Sheena! Love that paper - very galaxy like! I have a little something for you over on my blog!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

This one rocks too! Thanks for the playdate, next time I will treat you to something delicious. Although I don't think I could beat your stew.

Hugs
Tanya

P.S I finished my card last night too, but have to wait till June 28th to post it.

RiNNE said...

OMG, I have to check out these stamps! So adorable! And the sentiment and papers are perfect! Glad you got a lot done with Tanya! Wish I lived closer so I could join you!! :)

Lea L. said...

Very cute card! Thanks for using CPS 170 this week!

♥♥♥Lea

sunghee said...

Awesome card!!!