The Stamps I Use

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Tilda Ballerina

...


Isn't Tilda as a Ballerina just too cute for words? I picked up this stamp at Heather's Stamping Haven here in Ottawa just before I went to Newfoundland with the intentions of making a card for my sister's youngest daughter who had her end of year ballet recital two days before I went home. However, I did get to watch the video of the recital while I was at home. Those little five year olds were pretty cute "dancing" around the stage during their part of the program.

I made this card the morning after I arrived and gave it to her that afternoon with a little very sparkly Ballerina Barbie (who by the way has changed a LOT since I was little). The image is coloured with PrismaColor Pencils and the papers are CTMH Cherry-O. Those half-back pearls came from the card kit I had picked up from Scrappin Great Deals.

Again, no internet access so the layout is one of my own design. No puffy layers or anything fancy - limited supplies on hand (although I DID take more than one whole suitcase full of crafting supplies with me - most of them were for making the onesie invites).

I'm pretty sure she liked her card.

Anyways, hope you all have a lovely weekend - I STILL have yet to unpack that suitcase full of crafting supplies so hopefully I will get around to doing that (yes, I have been home since Tuesday evening and I am still not settled back in).

Oh - and since this week's challenge over at Sew Many Challenges is "Anything Goes", I will be submitting this cute little card!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh how adorable Sheena! I LOVE this Tilda and shock horror I don't have her in my collection yet!!!
Hugs, Danielle

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card! I love this Tilda!

Rene said...

She's so sweet! My daughter loves this Tilda too :)

Barb Hardeman said...

No matter how you slice it, this Tilda is just adorable. Your coloring is great and the layout just delightful...

Pat said...

How darling! I'm with you...I absolutely love this image! Your DPs and colors...and pearl embellies make this an adorable little card! Nice job! Pat Frank

Kathy Gerace said...

Very pretty card. Good job with the coloring on Tilda. Everything about your card is perfect.
Kathy Gerace

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful Tilda card and lovely eye soothing color scheme Sheena :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

carol said...

Aaaah how lovely is this,

thanks for joining in with SMC this week, x carol

RiNNE said...

tilda looks lovely and so does your card!