The Stamps I Use

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Kindergarten Grad Card

...



Hi folks,

above is the second of the kindergarten graduation cards I needed this year for another of our nieces. Of course, I missed the actual date as I was in Newfoundland so this will arrive a bit late, but still filled with lots of love.

The image is a digi from Pink Cat Studio and is coloured with Copics (E000, E00, E31, E35, C9, RV34 and RV32) and the sentiment is CTMH Express Postage and is cut out with Spellbinders Petite Circles.

Papers are CTMH TopStitch.

The layout is from Sketch Saturday and I will also be submitting this card for this week's challenge at Practical Scrappers to use your border punches - I used my scalloped scallop EK Success Border punch for a little added detail.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

RiNNE said...

Super sweet...I love that trim!

Tanya Rudd said...

This is FAB! Love the image and the design paper. The sketch ROCKS too.
Hugs
Tanya

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Just adorable! Love the border punch. Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers.

Deanne :)

Nicolette said...

So cute!

Crazystamper said...

Hi Sheena:
This is just too sweet, love pink and brown...my fav's! Hope you had a great Canada Day! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

Melissa said...

Awesome job on your cards Sheena!
Hugs,
Melissa

sunghee said...

awwww~~~ i love this! I always admire your pattern paper layering skill! wow~~~!!!

sunghee said...

awwww~~~ i love this! I always admire your pattern paper layering skill! wow~~~!!!